San Antonio Real Estate

Residential - Historic Homes - Farm/Ranch - Acreage

Monday, July 18, 2011

Monte Vista a closer look at real estate trends

I did this comparison for a client who wanted a little more detail on homes in Monte Vista. The question was: for homes under 1,800 sqft, do the 3-bedroom / 2-bathroom (3/2) houses sell faster than the 2-bedroom / 1 bathroom (2/1) houses. The answer is pretty clear! (And I must say I was a bit surprised, as I like having my second bathroom.)


Number of homes under 1,800 sqft sold in Monte Vista, comparing 3/2 and 2/1. Keep in mind that for 2011 this is only mid-July so we should see more sales as the year goes on.

Now let's have a look at the selling prices. Once again, we're comparing 3/2 and 2/1 homes under 1,800 sqft.


No comments:

Post a Comment